Glencadam Distillery was founded in the middle of the XIX century, and since then the company has undergone significant changes in the production technology of whiskey receiving consistently high marks experts. Marked by numerous awards, single malt whiskey "Glencadam" 15 Years Old - a magnificent example of the heritage of centuries-old traditions of craftsmanship and quality. Jim Murray, a recognized expert and author of the famous annual reference book "Whisky Bible" in 2014 rated "Glencadam" 15 YO in 90.5 / 100 points.
Malt "Glencadam" 15-year-old received the following prizes and awards:
- Silver Medal in the competition "International Wine & Spirit Competition" in 2010 .;
- Gold medal at the competition "Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb" in 2009 .;
- A silver medal in the contest "Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb" in 2007 .;
- Silver Medal in the competition "International Wine & Spirit Competition" in 2007 .;
- Silver Medal in the competition "International Wine & Spirit Competition" in 2006 .;
- The title of "Best whiskey" in the competition "International Malt Whisky Festival" in 2005 .;
- Gold medal at the competition "International Spirit Challenge" in 2005 .;
- Silver medal and the title of "Best in Class" in the competition "International Wine and Spirit Competition" in 2005 .;
- Gold medal at the competition "Internationaler Spirituosen Wettbewerb" in 2005 .;
- The status of "highly recommended" in the contest "USA Beverage Tasting Institute" in 2004
Glencadam Distillery was opened in 1825 in the ancient city of Brechin. Now it is the only plant in the county of Angus in Highland. From 1827 to 1891 he belonged to David Scott, in this period, the distillery was leased by various manufacturers of alcoholic beverages. During both World Wars Glencadam used as a barracks for soldiers. In 1950 the distillery was bought Hiremom Walker, who later became an ally Domeq, which closed the factory in 2000.
June 1, 2003 Glencadam was bought by an independent Scottish Angus Dundee Distillers, which immediately resumed production and introduced the first single malt whiskey. The region produces about 1.4 million liters of alcohol, in addition Glencadam has left about 24,000 barrels matured whiskey.
[ALLOCATION] MEANING STOCK IS READILY AVAILABLE BUT NOT UNDER POSSESSED
[PRE ORDER] IF STOCK IS AVAILABLE , 2-3 WORKING DAYS
[READY TO SHIP] READY STOCK